Is 100k Shout Out Worth $2,497?
Once in a great while, I encounter an online income training program which makes me stand up and take notice.
100k Shout Out is one such program.
Because this program has a price tag of almost $2,500. If paid on an installment plan, 100k Shout Out costs nearly $3,000.
What exactly justifies this high price tag? To answer that question, let us first look at the program itself.
What’s 100k Shout Out?
This Internet marketing training program is the creation of Aidan Booth & Steven Clayton, who both earn a full-time income from e-commerce. The program also teaches members how to drive traffic to their sites and to sell affiliate products.
The 100k Shout Out is the newest iteration of the first 100k Shout Out, which was launched in 2015 and then revamped in 2016. The newest 100K Revolution merchandise is set to formally launch on February 27th and contains a so-called”secret weapon”
The program makes some very bold claims, such as how its members earn thousands of dollars weekly. Also, in only 60 days, members may earn $100K/year through their own e-commerce sites by following the steps outlined in the program.
All these are some hefty claims for any internet marketing training program to create. E-commerce is a tricky subject as I’ve seen results where people essentially hit the lottery and find a shop that works well right from the start. HOWEVER, experience tells me that one must build content-rich, SEO-optimized sites, create traffic, build email lists, and create actionable offers so as to hit the income levels outlined above. And this is in addition to creating or finding desired products to market.
Can 100k Shout Out truly deliver on these needs and tactics and make sure that its adherents earn 100K in just 60 days?
One big clue came from the case study that the program offers on its earnings page. Here, you’re offered the opportunity to download a case study of a person who went from earning $0 to $750K+ in just 7 months, and all by using just one website.
If you’re at all considering buying 100k Shout Out, please download and examine this program’s featured case study content. Why?
Because this report highlights, in very fine detail, how the program can allow you to create $100K sites in the space of just two weeks.
The Shout Out training plan
As mentioned in the case study, 100k Shout Out includes an 8-week training program that results in four e-commerce sites with an average 5 percent conversion rate on merchandise sales. The measures are as follows:
• Hand-pick a product. Here, you are instructed in how to pick popular products that not only sell well, but are highly adaptable to social media platforms, have high profit margins, an approachable price point, etc.. Example products to market and also to avoid are shown.
• Install your store. “Evaluation beds” are discussed as a way to test products for their potential to make money. Essentially, you set up”rough-hewn” test websites and check their traffic and conversion rates early on. The websites with the best numbers are retained and the others are scrapped.
• Identify your buyers. You identify your target demographic for your product and then craft your advertisements to that demographic.
• Initiate Traffic Machine. Here, you balance the cost of your advertising against merchandise sales and discover the optimal formula where you spend the least ad money for the large product sales. A”top-secret, number-crunching advertising super-computer,” called Vulcan, is introduced. Additionally, this is the”secret weapon” mentioned earlier, and one of the main points of the 100k Shout Out revamp for 2017.
You optimize merchandise sales by trying different selling tactics, including using different pricing/shipping models, trying different ad types and retargeting, refining the target audience, testing different site designs, Implementing the buyer email list, etc..
• Launch your superb funnel. The superb funnel, according to the program, is composed of launching optimized sales pages to your audience that capture its attention and wallets.
Here, the program tells you that you should shoot for a”small” goal of earning $8,000/month.
So, can this program deliver on its promises?
Advantages and Disadvantages of 100k Shout Out
The 100k Shout Out program does make a lot of bold claims about how you’re going to be earning thousands of dollars weekly in just a couple days.
There’s also the assumption that, provided that you pick the ideal products and optimize your products and ads, you should be making hundreds of dollars every day.
Could this be the case? Sure, your Powerball ticket may also hold the winning lottery numbers. It simply isn’t as simple as choosing a product, creating an ad, and raking in the money.
Spending $2,500 on the program itself will be just the tip of the spending iceberg for you. With all the focus on Facebook and AdSense ads, you’ll need to dedicate your cash to ad space on various social media sites and the Web itself.
A whole lot of your advertisements will fail also. You can write off the loss of course, but it’s quite easy to eliminate a whole lot of money.
Finally, for the information you are supplied, you can certainly find cheaper programs. This is on the higher end of eCommerce training we’ve seen.
As we haven’t taken the program, we can’t comment on the quality of the training and that leaves us with this question for you…
Has anyone tried 100k Shout Out ?
$2,497 is a little too steep to throw down only to review a product, so we are opening the dialogue flooring up to you guys in the comments below. Please, if you have attempted the program or possess eCommerce experience, let’s hear it.\